I got tagged from on-again-off-again blogger chick Sam I Am over at Musings from a Rambling Mind. So I thought that I would go head and get the tag… which reminds me that I totally screwed Roon out of his tag from a while back… okay, that’ll come up soon too (Sorry!)
From Sam:THE RULES:
1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post THE RULES on your blog.
3. Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 people and link to them.
5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.
My Seven Weird and/or Random Facts:
1) I have a wax mold of my hand when I was 15. I immersed my hand multiple times in hot wax (ruined the pan) and have a replica of my hand some 21 years ago.
2) Had I been a girl, my name would have been Robin Lynn.
3) I have 3 college degrees.
4) My graduating High School class was 42 people. I’ve kept in contact with 2 of them (although, I would love to hear from more of them).
5) Longest I ever stayed awake consecutively was 38 hours, back in Grad School at UVa in 1994
6) I once literally caught a fish when it jumped out of the lake into our paddle boat
7) My first ever goal playing soccer happened almost 10 years after I started playing and was a result from a penalty kick
Seven People to Tag:
Consider my Link to your website, your notification to play. Play if you want to… but play nice.
Would you kindly de-link me as I’m a private blog? But I’ll find 7 random things to play.
I scrolled down thinking “Please don’t let my name be on there!” Oops.
42 people!?! Wow – that is small. I thought mine was small with 258.
Pingback: My Thought Spot»Blog Archive » Tagged!
Well, that’s what I get for scrolling down further. I can’t believe how small your HS class was. Mine was like 400!